Prestige Helps Your Home Stay Healthy
Floor Mat System
Water damage presents a repair problem that is solved efficiently and quickly. Contact us anytime, 24 hours a day, and our water damage repair service process begins immediately.
We guarantee a rapid response to your call, a fair price, with a job done quickly and expertly.
We guarantee the best quality and service during what can be a catastrophic loss to your home and its contents, or your place of business.
Click here for our emergency water damage tips.
Prestige Cleaning understands that water damage restoration is an emergency business. That’s why we are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The fast action that Prestige Cleaning provides is imperative to reduce suffering and save money for both the building owner and the insurance company. The primary purpose of our emergency service is to preserve, protect and secure the property from further damage. Water damage claims increase substantially if prompt action is not taken to contain the damage.
The cleaning professionals at Prestige Cleaning use the latest products, procedures and equipment to assure the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings.
When We Get There We Will:
• Inspect and assess the damage
• Provide water removal
• Apply anti-microbial application
• Provide drying: Through air movement and dehumidifying
• Drying: monitoring
By having the right equipment, and understanding the principles involved in the water damage restoration process, we can accurately estimate the total cost of the work, thereby saving our clients hundreds or thousands of dollars.
On-site Carpet and Wood Floor Drying
At Prestige Cleaning , we believe in doing the job right the first time. Usually, in water loss, the flooring is one of the primary concerns. The first step is most often on-site carpet and wood floor drying.
On-Site Carpet Drying
Factors we consider when drying carpet:
• Age and condition of carpet:
If a carpet is so old that it is a better value to replace than attempt restoration, we will let you know.
• Length of time carpet was exposed to water:
Most carpets can withstand water for up to three days. Immediate response to your loss is critical. In most cases we can be on-site within two to four hours.
• Type of water:
Types of water affect the restoration process.
There are basically three types of water losses.
1. Clean water: water from a clean source; no debris.
2. Gray water: this is water that is not necessarily clean, but not hazardous (washing machine and dishwasher overflow, for example).
3. Black water: sewage back-up or run-off water. These losses are hazardous and should be handled with caution.
• Temperature of the water:
A hot water heater with very warm water will affect the glue which is used to hold the carpet fibers together.
On-Site Wood Floor Drying
Factors to be considered when drying wood floors:
• Wood floors are very sensitive; proper drying is critical.
• Wood naturally holds water; up to 10 percent depending on the type of floor.
• Wood can absorb another five to 10 percent without showing any noticeable effects. Within a few days, the floor can not hold the water anymore and it will expand, causing cupping or crowning. At this point it is very difficult to restore.
• Emergency response is critical for any damage to wood floors.
All Services Provided With 24 Hour Emergency Service:
• Smoke & Soot Removal – Fire and Furnace Puff Backs
• Water Extraction & Mildewcide Treatment
• Sewage Extraction & Disinfecting
• Structure & Contents Drying
• Complete Building Deodorization
• Stain Removal
• Truckmount Steam Cleaning
• HVAC Cleaning & Inspection
• Dry Cleaning / Laundry
• Sub Floor Repair
• Floor Stripping & Waxing
• Carpet & Padding Installation
• Drywall Repair
• Pressure Cleaning
• Debris Removal
• Pack Outs/Moving/Storage
• Computerized Restoration Estimate Package
for Contents & Structure
• Digital Camera With Download Capability
• Large Vehicle Fleet
• Large Staff for Fast Response
• Powerful Truck Mount Vans for
Steam Cleaning and Water Extraction
• Turbo Carpet Blowers
• Commercial Dehumidifiers with Pump Outs
• Hot Water Pressure Washers
• Ozone Machine
• Ultra Sonic Cleaning
• Floor Stripping & Buffing Machines
• Radio Dispatched Crews
• ASCR – Association of Specialists in Cleaning & Restoration
• NIFR – National Institute of Fire and Safety
• IICRC – Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration
• CUCI – Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Institute
• BSCIA – Building Service Contractors Association International
• Local Chamber of Commerce
Preferred Vendor for:
• Allstate – PTC Net
• Encompass Insurance
• Firemans Fund.